Friday, October 3, 2008

His Creation

God creates; He created us pure. He created us like Himself. I asked Babuji once, "How did the first original thought come?" He said it is the pure mind of God. Then we came out of that, and this attitude came or this idea came that "I exist." The moment the idea "I exist" came, I became responsible for my thoughts, for my actions; therefore, I suffer the consequences of my thoughts and actions. This is how samskara was created in the first instance. Then that becomes deeper and deeper, harder and harder; it becomes solid, it becomes grossness of such a nature that it can hardly be removed. Why do you require a Master? Precisely because without shattering us, he is able to act on us, remove the grossness, change our future for us into something glorious, something divine.

No comments: